Roof maintenance is a comprehensive service to ensure the longest possible operation of the roof. The service includes all types of work to maintain and restore the integrity of the coating, prevent and detect defects.
The main purpose of roof maintenance:
Ensure the longest possible service life of the roof, reducing the number of urgent and major repairs to a minimum.
What does roof maintenance include?
- Regular preventive inspection of the coating, supporting structures.
- Works to prevent defects and damage.
- Monitoring the temperature and humidity conditions of the attic.
- Prevention or restoration of minor injuries.
RGS Maintenance Malaysia will provide professional maintenance of roofs of all types and configurations. Quality and durable roofs are specialties.
Types of jobs
The range of roof maintenance services depends on the season. In winter, it becomes necessary to remove snow, ice, and icicles from roofs. This is due not only to maintaining the trouble-free condition of the roof but also to ensure the safety of pedestrians and vehicles.
Types of roof maintenance work:
- Cleaning the drainage system (debris, snow, silt, foliage).
- Revision of areas of abutments and joints, restoration of tightness, if necessary.
- Cleaning the roof from debris, dirt and vegetation.
- Checking the waterproofing coating, restoring its integrity with patches, mastics, sealants.
- Detection of areas of swelling, sagging, delamination, excessive tension of the roofing, and their correction.
- Checking expansion joints.
- Analysis of the state of ebb tides, parapets, canopies, restoration work.
The list and scope of work varies depending on the characteristics of the object. The estimate is drawn up by RGS specialist and agreed with the customer.
Which service to choose: one-time or subscription?
One-time maintenance of the roof means going to the site after your call during the day or with the appearance of a free team. Payment is made for each type of work separately.
Subscriber service is more profitable and more convenient. In this case, the team regularly visits the site to inspect the roof. In winter, clients do not have to look for specialists, call and wait in line. RGS Maintenance Malaysia monitor the climatic conditions and, in the event of snowfall, they go to the subscriber service facilities. And provide regular inspection and maintenance throughout the year.
Like our content? Click here for more!